LIVE BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS
Blood transports oxygen, nutrients and other life-giving agents to all the cells and organs in your body. It also removes cellular waste from your cells to the liver or kidneys for elimination from the body. Unhealthy blood can resemble a swamp due to poor diet, chemicals, and emotional stressors. Harmful bacteria and microorganisms can feed off these toxins, increasing your risk for disease. Live cell microscopy can detect imbalances that may not show up on traditional lab blood tests, and many years before a disease process shows physical symptoms.
What Can Be Detected?
- Blood health
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Immune System Function
- White blood cell increase/decrease
- Effectiveness of supplements in use
- Arterial Sclerosis
- Candida (yeast)
- Digestive Wellness and dehydration
- Liver stress
- Kidney stress
What Can I See In My Blood?
- The condition, shape, and health of your red blood cells
- The condition, vitality, quantity, and behaviour of your white blood cells
- Free radical damage
- Acid/alkaline imbalances
- Tendency to sluggish lympathics
- Atherosclerotic plaque
- Clotting disorders
- Supplement absorption
- Bacteria, parasites, Candida/yeast /fungi
- Undigested proteins and fats
- Hormonal imbalances
- Vitamin and iron deficiencies
- Uric acid crystals and other crystals
- Poor circulation, poor oxygenation
- Stressed liver
- Presence of allergies and infections
How Often Should I Check My Blood?
Your red blood cells have a life span of 120 days. You can keep current with the status of your blood, immunity, digestion and supplements by checking every 3 months.
Who Is It For?
This analysis is suitable for anyone, even children. Live blood testing is just as beneficial for healthy people as unhealthy. If you have a disease or infection it will show the progress of the disease and treatments as well as cancer after-care.